- What is reflexivity? How will you relate it to the ethical attitude of respecting the Other as co-equal of the I?
- If man is a concept, how is this concept related to the openness of the human agency, capable of acting and constituting for being and for himself/herself?
- Discuss the different interpretations of the Other in Western philosophy and Eastern philosophy.
- Explain why philosophy is a dispositional act.
- What is the role of philosophy in correcting certain ubiquitous habits of thought? Identify a habit of thought.
- What is meant by Man is a being for history?